Tuesday, March 13, 2007

An Idea developed........

After a short flickering weekend with my husband in my comfy sweet home, i am back to my office among the most happening & vivacious guys. One will find all "types" here. Will talk about them & their kaarnaamaas sometime later.

Today i am all determined to do something frutiful & creative. And who else, my newly created blog, "gud talks"is awaiting me. You know what, I always had thought, if i get a blank platter like this i would scribble many things on it. Now, this dream of mine is going to be true. So, the thrilled me is all ready to smear my blog with my sizzling gud talks.

Hmmmmmmmmm..............

Guess what... Its been an hour now, & my hands are still left frozen on my keyboard with nothing to write on. Lekin... one thing is being done very nicely.....lip biting. Now this is toooooooo much!!!!!. This 'writing' thingi is making me feel frivolous. I never ever thought it is such a difficult task to do. Oh God!!!! now all my anxiety is drained away.

You know guys, one thing I always wonder is how people write so well out of nowhere? Hmmmm......... I think, I have an answer to this. Once my professor of English literature, Dr. Anjali Paranjape, (who herself is a good writer & an intellect), told us, the task of a writer consists of being able to make something out of an idea. That means people don't write out of nowhere. They have an idea to develop. But.......Idea... where will i get this idea from? I am all confused now. Okay now.... I have almost spent my whole day with no brainstroming idea plunging my head. Now, I'm giving up. I think writing is not my cup of tea. Anyways.......

( Oh!!!!!!!! a surprise)

Hey guys, did u see this i have almost written a quarter page cribbing about nothing to write on. Well, I think this is what my prof. had called "AN IDEA". I think my idea was on "what to write" & i developed on it. Anyways i will try to come up with something good in my next post. See ya.

1 comment:

Johnny D said...

It is really difficult to write when you know you have nothing to write about. But it is the true beauty of a writer when she grips the readers by writing about just nothing!

Interesting piece! Keep writing more abstract piece... develop this style as your niche!

Johnny D