Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hands on hold!


It has been so difficult to pen down even a single word these days. I don’t understand what’s gone wrong with me. I guess either I have become lazy or my mind has stopped working or I have lost confidence or I am not good at it. What is the true reason? I don’t know.

I claim to be a good writer but where is the writing? Yesterday I went for an interview and when the HR person of that company asked me to pen down an essay, I couldn’t write even a single word, leave the whole essay. I think it’s high time I start writing something everyday so that my hands don’t come to a halt when someone asks me to write something. I need to shun my laziness and utilize my time more fruitfully. I know I can but now I need to know when I can. So today’s resolution …. Every day I will pen down at least something that will come to my mind!

Get set go!

1 comment:

Kathryn Magendie said...

Hi - thank you for stopping by my blog.

Sometimes we put pressures on ourselves and that stops the natural way of our writing. If you ever are stuck again, think of something from your childhood and write a sentence from that, then things will come forth - however, that may or may not help you for a job essay unless you can tie it to the job! :-D