Friday, July 25, 2014

Enough! I can’t do it anymore.




Protect me from this world.
I don’t want to do it anymore.
Weak I want to be.
Strength gain I don’t want to anymore.
Curl me up,
Close me up,
In your iron chest.
Shed let me my sobs
Till I tear up no more.

Leave me no more desolate
In the intersection of these
four roads.
Clueless I am.
Scared I am.
Where to turn,
To run.
Until I see the shade of you
In the direction of any road.

Helpless you’ve been enough.
Can’t you see?
It leaves me in the lurch too.
Make me your woman.
That’s how you can stand by me.
No money,
No flower,
No gifts,
Can give it to me.
Seeing you in glee
Makes me happy and free.

Small things
Make you sound good and admirable to me.
Guffaws I like crazy
When you be with me.
Free what it is to be
You taught me.
Now want you me to be free.
Free from your love.
What is it to be free?
If you leave me alone in the sea
Of your love
With a lost key.

I’m crying.
Crying hard.
For feel I alone and desperate
And worthless
Without you by my side.
Say you love me.
Promise I
You won’t regret that tad.
For I will remain your slave
Till I’m cold and hard.






No comments: